Rules And Regulations
Rules And Regulations
RULES & REGULATION
The Commward 2023 (hereafter referred to as CMW2023) recognizes the best work by organizations and agencies in Bangladesh.
- The Commward (CMW) 2023 – Campaigns submitted should be active in the traditional & digital platforms from June 1st, 2022, to May 31st, 2023.
- Work entered in the previous year cannot be re-entered unless a significantly different version of the campaign is newly created.
- In exceptional circumstances, work (Nominations) that could not be submitted last year due to the timeline and incomplete results (for 2022) can be submitted in CMW 2023.
- CMW 2023 assumes all entries are original and the agency/organization owns the work, has permission from the client, or can enter the work with all rights granted.
- A No Objection Certificate (NOC) letter from the Client/Marketing Head/Brand Head certifying that the submission is an original and approved work should be submitted.
- Clients and agencies cannot nominate the same campaign in the same category (if it happens so the agency’s submission will be considered). Still, they may nominate the same campaign in different categories.
- The CMW 2023 NOMINATION KIT is available online and must only be submitted online with all the relevant details requested. The entire process will be paperless and automated.
- To protect the integrity of the judging, please provide the name of the agency/organization only when asked for. Any mention of the submitting agencies/organizations’ logo and name in the case of av will be grounds for disqualification.
- Submitted nomination(s) will be accepted upon confirmed payments.
- For Campaigns that multiple agencies do, credit must be given to all the relevant agencies, such as creative, media, BTL, etc.
- Each participating agency/organization can nominate any number of entries in the mentioned categories.
- Each entry/campaign can be nominated in more than one category. In this case, the same campaign in a different category will be treated as an additional entry and charged accordingly.
- Case AV is mandatory as it helps the jury better understand and evaluate the campaign. Case AV can be submitted both in Bengali and English.
- For campaigns that are no longer active on the offline/online platforms, screenshots must be highlighted in the entry form.
- The results shared in the story must match the screenshot of the insight provided in quantitative/qualitative terms.
- Agencies submitting for the Art Direction, Copywriting, Outdoor, and Print categories must submit a hard copy of the campaign creati The size of the Mount board will be a Width of 21 inches & Height of 17 inches, and the picture size will be (lab print) Width of 16 inches, & a Height of 12 inches.
- Please carefully check and re-check the name of the campaign, category, and story that have been entered. Once the form has been submitted or presented to the judges, modifications cannot be made. (The information provided during submission and confirmation by the CMW Team will appear on the crest, winner post, or any other platform where the winners’ details will be reflected).
- Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Please submit your entries by the Deadline of June 01, 2023 (Thursday).
- Judges’ scoring/disqualification/qualification/reclassification decisions apply to all Entrants.
3. GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATION & SUBMISSION
- All entries for CMW 2023 must be submitted through the Online Platform (https://commward.com/).
- Organizations/Agencies must fill all the necessary fields in the mentioned form with adequate information.
- Please attach all the necessary content materials in google drive and share the link online. Also, make sure to change the settings to “public/ Anyone with the link” when submitting through google drive.
- There must be a single link following a folder named by the campaign title with eight sub-folders (***Nomination Form, ***PPT, ***NOC, Campaign AV, ***Case AV, creatives, ***Insights (Proof of the result), ***Logo – Agency & Brand). The google drive link should be accessible till the 31st of December 2023 for the CMW team. *** These signs show the mandatory field.
- The entry description must not exceed 500 words (refer to the form for the questions). A very long description can make it difficult for the judges to consider. A crisp and on-point write-up would be sufficient to take this ahead.
- Agencies/organizations should separately provide other elements, mandatory to complete the submission. These may include PPT, NOC, Avs, Case AVs, Campaign Pictures, Result Screenshots, Logo, etc.
- A PowerPoint Presentation based on a given template with a maximum of 15 slides (download the PPT template from the site).
- Supporting Images of the campaign (Maximum 5 High-Resolution Images in .png or .jpeg format with a maximum size of 15 MB (size: H: 3” X W: 7”).). If the campaign doesn’t contain any images, share a screenshot of the best scene from the campaign using the brand logo.
- Case AV of the Specific Campaign (based on the context of submission & category but at most 2 minutes with a maximum size of 70 MB).
- Campaign AV (Brand/product/service-based Audio Visuals). High-resolution audio-visual and digital content in .avi, .wmv, .mp4.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) must be signed/sealed by the owner of the campaign/project (download the NOC
template from the site).
- The results mentioned should have definite proof (screenshots of paid and organic reach, impressions, clicks, etc.).
- An Ai/PNG logo of the brand and agency for the submitted campaign(s).
5. IMPORTANT POINTS
- PDF of the nomination form will not be accepted.
- Do not convert the PPT into PDF.
- Do not share YouTube, FB, or Instagram campaign audiovisual links with us. CMW 2023 only accepts downloaded audio visuals shared by the entrants.
- Please share the original campaign links. For instance, if the entry is website based, the site address must be shared in the presentati
- Scanned copy of the NOC must be shared with the proper seal and signature of the client. Contact the team of CMW beforehand if an e-signature or mail conversation is shown as proof of the NOC. Use only the given template of the NOC, do not share them on the organization letterhead.
- The duration of Case AV exceeding 2 minutes will lead to disqualification.
- An AV for Art Direction, Copywriting, Film, Film Craft, Music/Jingle, Packaging, Print, and Radio is mandatory.
- If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- The submission of entry authorizes the Awards organizer to use, with due credits, a part of the text, images, and audio/video clips from the entry to use in print, radio, TV, internet, or any other digital platform to promote or report the Awards.
6. DEADLINES & FEES
|Call for Nomination|
May 02, 2023
|COMMWARD Nomination Deadline|
June 01, 2023
BDT 12,500 + 15% VAT
|* Taxes as applicable|
7. PAYMENT RELATED INSTRUCTIONS
The payment can be made through A/P Cheque/ Cash/ Credit/Debit Card/ Pay Order/ Mobile Financial Services.
(bKash/Nagad)/ BEFTN/ RTGS payment mode. The payment for CMW 2023 should be referred to the name “Brandzeal.”
|Routing No||215 261726|
|Bank Name||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Branch Name||Gulshan- 1|
67 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh
- Cheque should be sent in favor of ‘Brandzeal’ and must reach our Gulshan office at Apt-9/A (Level-9), House No – 30 CWN(A), Road No – 42/43, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Mobile: +880 1671-798914 by the last date of acceptance of entries. Please address the envelope containing the cheque(s) to Mr. Pulok Das and mention ‘CMW 2023 ENTRY FEE’. On the envelope.
- No refunds will be made once payment is submitted in case of any disqualification(s).
- The forms can be submitted online 24×7 before the mentioned deadline.
- Upon payment completion, one must send (email) the scanned copy of the Cheque/BEFTN/Pay Order /Receipt along with the total number of entries to [email protected].
In case of any confusion regarding any category/details of the CMW 2023, please get in touch with the organizer.
For Technical Support Only
+880 1763 872 217